Eastern Shore Cycles is your one stop shop for all the best bicycle wheels on the market. We carry great brands like Specialized, Cannondale, Electra and Seven cycles! If you have any questions give us a call!
$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Whisky's No.9 100w rim has a 94.5mm inner width to maximize the footprint of fat tires up to 5.05-inches wide. Its double-wall construction makes it a unique, one-of-a-kind carbon fat rim. It supports the structure of the tire’s sidewall for a stable, traction-laden ride while simultaneously improving your float on snow and sand. If you’re looking for the best in winter traction, the No.9 100w has you covered.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly, complete with bearings.
Roadies all drool over carbon wheels, but the price tag often puts them out of reach. The new C 38 Disc wheels break down this barrier while bringing reliable, high performance carbon road wheels to the masses. With the C 38, we developed an all-new, lightweight, and durable carbon rim with the modern features that savvy riders demand, and then we paired it with trusty DT Swiss components, like DT 350 rear hub internals and Competition spokes, for a build that ticks all the boxes on your wish list. The new C 38s are the perfect depth (38mm), too, so they'll feel at home on everything from gravel bikes, to aero bikes, and everything in between. - Rim Type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss Ready - Rim Material: Carbon - Braking Surface: Disc brake only - Rim Depth: 38mm - Rim Width: 21mm internal, 26.6mm external - Front Spoke Pattern: Two-cross/Radial - Rear Spoke Pattern: Two-cross/Two-cross - Spoke Count: 24 front, 24 rear - Spoke Type: DT Swiss Competition Race J-bend - Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock Brass hexagonal - Front Hub: DT Swiss 350 Disc for Roval, 100x12mm, Center Lock - Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350 Disc for Roval, 142x12mm, Center Lock, 11-speed - Assembly Method: Hand-built - Extras: Roval tubeless tape and tubeless valves - Total Wheelset Weight: 1,560g
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$599.95 - $1,000.00 $1,000.00 Up to 40% Off
Slice through the wind on Roval's Rapide CLX 40 Wheelset. They feature 40mm-tall aero carbon rims, and DT Swiss Revolution straight-pull spokes laced to sealed ceramic cartridge bearings Roval hubs. The rear hub is adorned with DT Swiss's renowned 240 star ratchet internals. The wide, carbon rim provides a round tire profile and greater lateral stiffness for precise handling. This feathery, 1240-gram wheelset spins up with ease so you can bolt out of corners and breeze up the climbs. With your favorite tubular tires, these wheels roll as smooth as silk.
$16.95 - $79.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc rotor
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/fix hub threading • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, and white
$605.99 - $638.99
- Carbon rims available in two different profile heights featuring improved brake tracks - Toray T700 carbon in both Unidirectional and 3k carbon weaves for strength and integrity - Tubeless compatible rim bed with an 18mm internal width supports wider modern road tires Specs: - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 18 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 470g - ERD: 569
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series rear road disc hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options - Axles included with adapters
- Axle adapters for FB-1110 Elite Series rear fat bike hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options, and for 170/190mm and 177/197mm OLD spacing - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
$550.99 - $572.99
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Titanium reinforced bead hook - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17.5 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 460g - ERD: 569
$572.99 - $594.99
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Available in multiple widths for Cross Country, All Mountain, and Downhill applicarions - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Hookless bead design - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 622 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible All Mountain: - Width ID: 27 - Width OD: 32 - Profile: 29 - Weight: 440g - ERD: 578 Downhill: - Width ID: 32 - Width OD: 38 - Profile: 31 - Weight: 500 - ERD: 584 Cross Country: - Width ID: 24 - Width OD: 30 - Profile: 26 - Weight: 390g - ERD: 587
- Origin8 Bolt 24mm inner width T700 UD carbon tubeless ready hookess disc brake clincher - Origin8 Elite convertible MTB disc hubs with anti-bite Shimano cassette body featuring 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - 32 hole 15TA front/32 hole 12TA rear 6 bolt MTB disc hubs laced with striaght pull Sapim CX-Ray spokes - Weight: 737g front/822g rear - ISO-Mountain certified and assembled in the USA - Width ID (mm): 24 - Axle: Thru 15mm - Thru 12mm - Rim Color: Blk - Rim Model: OR8 Bolt Carbon MTB XC - Hub Model: OR8 MT-1110 Elite MTB - O.L.D.: 100mm/142mm - Hub Color: Blk - Gears: 8-11s Cass - Brake Type: 6B - Spoke Type: Sapim CX-Ray BK - Spoke Count: 32H - Wall: Dbl - Valve: PV - Type: Tubeless Compatible
- Axle adapters for CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 Elite Series front hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, 15mm, and 20mm thru-axle options - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
In the Midwestern United States, Fat Bike traffic rivals automobile traffic. Let’s face it, the wheels on these rigs are purpose built. Purposeful pigs of a wheel size. Steadfast, durable, ramble over anything wheels! So we named our new 80mm wheel after the most bad ass pig on the planet. The Mulefüt. Wide enough to handle a sizable tire patch, with strategic cut-outs to reduce overall weight. Ramble on! Product specs: - 830g - Outer rim width: 80mm - Inner rim width: 74.4mm - Size: 26in (559) - Pinned - Str tubeless ready - Disc only - Hole count: 32 (dual row) - Erd 551mm - Hole offset 19mm
- Elite Series convertible fat bike hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - J-bend spoke compatible - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm Quick-Release: - LTF-L: 48.65mm - LTF-R: 48.65mm - CTF-L: 36.5mm - CTF-R: 36.5mm 12mm Thru-Axle: - LTF-L: 52.15mm - LTF-R: 52.15mm - CTF-L: 46.5mm - CTF-R: 46.5mm
- Axle adapters for CX/GX/MT-1110 Elite Series rear hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options - Axles included with adapters - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
In the early design phases of our Traverse Fattie 27.5, we recognized that the number of aluminum wheels that had the prowess to both shred rowdy descents and to provide the efficiency required of our Northern California testing grounds' relentless climbs were far and few between. We also came to realize that trail riders expect certain features in a super nimble, send-it-ready wheelset. And for the price, we found that alloy hit many of these expectations, while also keeping enough jingle-jangle in your wallet for a post-ride beverage. Along with light overall weight, stiffness, and durability, another top priority for the Traverse was ease of use. First off, we got rid of the creaky straight-pull spokes and corrosion-prone alloy nipples. Next up, we landed on 28 J-bend spokes, for front and rear wheels, that are all the same length—making it easy to find replacements if needed. And finally, we engineered a new hub design, with a wider profile and higher flange to aid in overall stiffness. We took the traditional 19- to 23-millimeter standard and moved it out to what we found worked best in testing—a whopping 30mm “Fattie” width. A wide rim does a variety of things for ride performance—it better supports the tire for increased confidence and grip, it affords you the ability to run lower pressures, and it spreads impact out over a larger surface area to reduce the risk of damage. We also added our Zero Bead hook design to the mix, and this ultimately aids in preventing “burps” during hard cornering, while also making tubeless set up quick and easy. After developing what we found to be the perfect alloy trail wheels, we went farther down the perfection path, hand-lacing the rims to our own alloy hubs that allow for the same spoke length throughout the entire wheelset, via 28 DT Swiss Revolution J-Bend spokes and Pro Lock nipples. Inside our hubs, you'll find sealed cartridge bearings and DT Swiss 360 rear internals that'll keep you rolling smoothly for miles. We also wanted to ensure that each wheel was built correctly, so we built them by hand. Each wheelset comes packaged with a SRAM XD-driver and a tubeless valve stem in order to make tubeless set-up a touch easier. Please note that Shimano freehubs are sold separately.
Where in the world can you ride these brutes? Anywhere you damn well please. Road light, off-road tough, smooth as butter, Terra CLX EVO wheels bring leading-edge performance to the diverse needs of aggressive gravel rides. Available in 700c and 650B with 30mm internal-width rims to deliver optimal handling with up to 2.1" tires, so you’re the master of any terrain. Durability delivered through unsurpassed toughness-to-weight, thanks to leading composite technology rims. Lifetime warranty and no-fault crash replacement. - Rim Type: Carbon Clincher, tubeless-first - Rim Material: Advanced Carbon Composite - Rim Width (internal): 30mm - Rim Depth: 25.3mm - Front Spoke Pattern: Radial/Two-cross (2:1) - Rear Spoke Pattern: One-cross/Two-cross (2:1) - Spoke Count: Front/Rear: 24/24 - Spoke Type: DT Swiss Aerolite T-head - Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock Alloy hexagonal - Spoke Length (front): 700c Right/Left: 283mm/279mm - Spoke Length (rear): 700c Drive-Side/Non-Drive: 278mm/284mm - Front Hub: Roval AFD1, Center Lock, 12mm thru-axle end cap - Rear Hub: Roval AFD2, Center Lock, DT Swiss EXP internals, Shimano or SRAM XDR, 142x12mm thru-axle end cap - Assembly Method: Handbuilt - Extras: Roval padded wheelbag, Roval tubeless rim tape and valves (pre-installed) - Weight (with rim tape and tubeless valves): 700c: 1357g
$565.00 - $776.00
The XM 1501 SPLINE ONE 30: a whole lot of wheel. Fit with high volume tires it will eat up the roughest of descents you can throw at it, and it will climb to those trailheads with ease. Really the perfect size for demanding all mountain riders, it features DT's famous aluminum rim construction, proven on World Cup downhill and EWS levels. The DT Swiss wheel build quality and the unmatched Ratchet System hubs complement this extremely capable package, made to dominate the mountain.
$1,224.00 - $1,672.00
The XMC 1200 SPLINE is for anyone who enjoys high-speed climbing and descending. Fit with tubeless tires, the full carbon hookless rim massively reduces the chance of punctures, is super-light, and at 30mm rim width, works to perfection with wide all mountain rubber. The SPLINE hub is the lightest wheel hub ever built by DT Swiss, together with the bladed top end spokes and a perfect DT Swiss wheel build, it complements the carbon rim for the ultimate trail bike wheel set.
$631.00 - $829.00
Firmly standing in the plus category, the XM 1501 SPLINE ONE 40 enables these bikes to show their full potential when matched to the right plus size tire. Set up tubeless, such a bike has most of the possibilities of a fat bike while being light enough to be ridden very, very dynamically. DT's rim profiles, wheel build, and hub technology are so elaborate, they will easily stand up to all the abuse such a plus bike is capable of.
$539.00 - $750.00
The Enduro incarnation of the SPLINE ONE line-up. Based on a rim that has survived top to bottom runs without a tire under world class riders such as Aaron Gwin, the EX 1501 SPLINE ONE 25 has nothing to prove when it comes to strength. For Enduro racers it comes in handy that it features tech details like the specially developed rim surface hardening process for increased durability at no additional weight. Being built of DT's highest-end components through and through, it should come as no surprise that Jared Graves and Richie Rude have been dominating the EWS on this exact wheelset.
- 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Cassette bodies for Elite Series CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 hubs - Sealed bearings
Page 1 of 34 Next page