- Double layer construction - wind stopper softshell fabric on dome - Breathable merino wool blend over ears and back of done for breathability - Ear opening for sunglasses to easily pass through for fit - Flat seam construction - helmet friendly
Covering your nose and mouth may be critical to stopping the spread of viruses, but it doesn't mean you have to stop spreading the Specialized love. Our new reusable face masks offer comfortable, full coverage of the mouth and nose with a 100% cotton outer layer and soft inner layer made of a spandex and polyester blend. Adjustable elastic straps loop behind the ears to ensure a perfect fit with maximum comfort for all day use by most adults. We bring a commitment to quality, style, and fit to all our apparel and our reusable face masks are no different. When it's time to clean your mask, simply hand wash, then let it air dry. With five styles to choose from, it'll be clear that underneath your new Specialized reusable face mask, you're smiling. - 2-Ply 100% Cotton Outside, 96% Poly/4% Spandex Inner Layer. - Available in 5 styles: Black Outride, Hi-Visibility Green, American Flag White/Gray, Black Specialized, Camo. - Care Instructions: Hand wash (up to 50 times), lay flat and air dry. - Comfortable and breathable. - Elastic straps with an adjustable toggle for a comfortable, customizable fit behind your ears. - Important Information: Not for use in clinical settings where infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high. Not intended for use by small children. Not FDA cleared or approved. Authorized by FDA under EAU for use as source control by the general public as well as by HCP in healthcare settings as to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic. This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act,21 U.S.C. 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner. Store in a cool, ventilated place. - One size fits most adults. - Specialized makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied, the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
DeFeet Armskins are designed to provide a guard against the elements in chillier temperatures, making your rides and runs more comfortable. Armskins are engineered with an easy-on, easy-off stretch fit, covering from the wrist to the top of the biceps, and are ideal for cycling, running, and hiking to keep you warm in cold, wet conditions. Recommended for temperatures between 35° and 55°. - 49% Recycled Polyester, 48% Nylon, 3% Lycra
- For maximum sweat absorption and sun protection - Micro mesh top allows heat to escape - One size, works great under helmets
Gain eye and ear coverage with double-layer merino wool. Flat-lock stitching makes for a comfortable fit under the helmet, and the flexible brim does not crease when crumpled into a pocket for storage. - Merino wool blend base fabric - Packable brim for storage - Three-panel crown for optimal helmet fit - Double layer wool for moisture wicking
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
- Stretch waterproof PU fabric with taped center front seam - Extensive 360-degree reflective trim on front, side, and rear - Flatlocked seams for additional durability - Opens fully at sole and up back heel with Velcro fastening for an adjustable fit - Stretch aramid abrasion resistant sole and toe - Suitable for all kinds of footwear and cleats
Whether you've been riding with 45NRTH since the beginning or you're just getting into winter riding, help us celebrate ten years with this soft and cozy wool hat. Hide your post-ride helmet hair at the trailhead, cheer on your friends at races, or look stylish at your favorite hangout.
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening.
This versatile performance headwear can be worn as a neck tube, mask, bandana, or skullcap. - Fast wicking to draw away sweat - Snug fitting for wearing under helmet
DeFeet's Kneekers are great for keeping your knees warm on cool mornings, long, chilly descents and when the weather changes. They're made from soft Merino wool that insulates even when wet, and wicks great too. Plus, the Kneekers pack small to easily fit in a pocket or bag so you can always take them along.
A thin and warm hat designed to fit under a cycling helmet. The Skully features the DeFeet D-logo and is made from a soft, warm, and moisture-wicking fiber manufactured in North Carolina from recycled water bottles. Machine wash cool, tumble dry low. 55% Recycled Polyester, 41% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Full head and neck protection from poly fleece and neoprene - Neoprene protects the face, Fleece covers the neck and head - Hook and loop closure allows for a custom fit
Get groovy with the Teravail Daydreamer hat, guaranteed to induce 42% more daydreaming about great rides. - Brist 510 5-Panel Structured Flat Bill - Cotton Twill Black, Solid Black - Fully Embroidered Patch
Affix this patch to your favorite hat, add some flair to your denim jacket, or simply pin it up somewhere that makes you happy. - Embroidered with marrowed edge - 2.75 x 3.5 inches - Iron-on adhesive backing
White Lightning's Leg Johnny is the better way to protect your pants and leg. It's easy to put on and take off, thanks to the simple Velcro closure and it comes in one size that fits all. The Leg Johnny saves your pants from the rips, tears, and grease stains caused by your bike's chain and chainrings. Made from a durable and washable nylon, it provides complete protection, while the open-air design on the back keeps you comfortable and prevents overheating while riding. There's even a reflective strip for visibility at night.
- Lightweight Cotton Twill - 3-Panel Dome with Traditional Flip Up Visor - Ribbon Sewn Down Center and Visor - KoolFit Elastic Sweatband - Twill-Taped Inner Seams - Size: M/L 7 - 7 3/8 and XL 7 1/2 - 7 7/8
• Brushed lightweight cotton twill with soft mini-visor • 4-panel dome and 5/8" twill tape sweatband with elastic back
For the serious commuter, nothing beats the Jandd Ankle Strap. - Made from 1.5" hook-and-loop material - Meets SCUBA industry wet-strength requirements
- Made with Dryline fabric for moisture wicking - This headband ties securely behind head - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - One size fits all
- Full head coverage to wick sweat and protect from the sun - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - Dryline fabric, one size fits all
- All the benefits of a Halo Headband in the form of a cycling cap for extra sun/rain protection - Full head coverage to wick sweat and protect from the sun - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - Dryline fabric, one size fits all
Technical wind balaclava with merino wool blend base fabric and flat-lock stitching, combined with a long neck-drape and wind-resistant nose/face coverage keeps you comfortable in the harshest of riding conditions. A three-panel crown provides optimal fit under a helmet and all-day riding comfort. - Merino blend wool base fabric - Windproof face and nose panel - Three-panel crown for optimal helmet fit - Flat-lock stitching for comfort - Long neck drape and curve for coverage
- Content: 55% Merino Wool, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. - Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to mid-calf or in full length. How to wear the Kneeker: bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place. 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon
Best-Selling Waterproof Neoprene Overshoe That Insulates And Protects Your Feet From The Rain And Cold—Universally Loved By Roadies Worldwide. Endura was the first to employ neoprene in bike overshoes. Not wanting to rest on our laurels, we have revamped our core road overshoe with several new features to keep it one step ahead of the competition. A core stalwart of our collection, the neoprene Road Overshoe has been a best-seller in our range for many years. Here in Scotland, we know a thing or two about wet weather gear and this waterproof durable overshoe is the result of years of testing in the worst possible conditions. Comfort was a key consideration when updating the Road Overshoe. To improve pedaling comfort, the decision was taken to off-set the rear zip, moving it away from the flex point behind your ankle reducing the chance of it digging in. Smooth neoprene outer face creates a surface that water naturally runs off, keeping your feet warm and dry inside. A durable sole with cleat access points stitched with a bulletproof aramid thread that extends the lifespan of our product beyond more flimsy alternatives on the market. - Smooth neoprene construction and welded asymmetric seam give super-smooth styling and waterproofing - Offset rear zip with snap-down puller and zip guard - Crank-rub protection print - Reflective rear zip tape - Hard-wearing stitching using aramid thread
Add a pop of color to your Q logowear collection with this hat featuring an abstract rendering of our new logo. - One Size - Adjustable
Protect your neck and face from cold wind and stinging snow. This reversible Merino wool blend neck gaiter wicks moisture, retains warmth, and will quickly become a winter staple. - Double layer of merino wool blend for moisture wicking and management; flat lock stitching for comfort; reversible with black interior - One Size - Tall cut front for face coverage
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Planet Bike's Dasher Toe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. There are also elastic heel straps to keep them in place and reflective accents for safety.
Page 1 of 7 Next page