- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
In certain disciplines, the single-ring drivetrain reigns supreme. Championing simplicity, strength and durability, the SRAM RED 1 AXS power meter meets the demands of triathletes, time trialists and cyclocross racers. The power meter features improved aerodynamics thanks to direct mount aero chainrings with fully integrated power, and the tighter gearing range is perfect for racing and flatter terrains. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality - 48T and 50T variants have fully integrated power into a direct mount aero chainring - 36-46T variants have spider-based power - Chainrings can be easily changed without requiring recalibration of the power meter - Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren't affected by climate conditions during a ride - Power balance measures left and right legs separately - SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable - DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity - Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze - Bottom bracket not included - BB Compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB BBs - BB Spindle Interface: DUB - Chainring material: Aluminum - Crank arm material: Carbon - Power Meter Type: ANT+ and BLE
Origin-8's Track/SS Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum. It has a fine machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring for super-smooth pedaling and comes in a variety of colors to make your bike the coolest ride on the block.
$13.99 - $20.00
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
$219.99 - $234.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your Next SL G4 cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips!
This Hollow Carbon Crankset features reduced weight, and excellent stiffness. The K-force WE system is perfect for triathlon and/or time trial riders who want advanced technology without the bulk. - Lightweight hollow carbon arms with UD carbon finish - Maximum frame compatibility with a forged AL7050 BB386EVO spindle - Innovatively designed for a better ride, the variable thickness means that it’s reinforced at critical stressed areas and reduced in other areas for lighter weight - Chainring pins are AL7075 forged then 100% CNC 3D machined, to increase outer chainring stiffness and provide efficient up-shift pin design for full-power performance - AL7075 Torx T-30 alloy chainring bolts - Number of Chainrings: Double - Crank Intended Use: Road, Tri - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 50/34 - Spindle Interface Type: 386 EVO - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 - Weight: 534 - BB Included: No
- Series: SLX - Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II Technology
This 2-piece crankset with chain guard is perfect for city and commuter bikes. - Chainring: 45T, 42T, 39T - Single or double chainguard integrated design - Chain compatibility: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed, HG 8-speed (1/2 inch x 3/32 inch)
- Bash guard protects chainring from logs, rocks and other trail hazards - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - See wolftoothcycling.com for mounting tips - 51g (26-30t)
Used to adjust crank chainline or take up any slack when using 29mm (SRAM DUB) spindle cranks. - 29mm I.D. for use with SRAM DUB cranks - 10 spacers per bag - Machined engineering-grade Delrin
$69.00 - $100.00
The SRAM SX Eagle Crankset includes Eagle platform styling and features at an entry-level price point. SX Eagle cranks are compatible with all levels with SRAM Eagle drivetrain systems. - Offers the same chain retention performance as seen in all higher-level Eagle drivetrain cranks - 32T direct mount X-SYNC 2 steel chainring included - Aluminum crank arms - 11/12-speed compatible - Bottom bracket sold separately
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Single front chainring set up (chainring not included) - Gear tooth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crank can be exchanged between single and double front chainring set ups - 168mm Q-Factor
$20.99 - $25.00
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
$275.00 - $601.99
Shimano's heralded XTR moniker promises genre-defining performance, weight, and style. Shimano's XTR Hollowtech II Trail Crankset lives up to the name. The hollow, cold-forged aluminum crankarms are ultra light, yet exceptionally stiff for awesome power transfer and efficiency. XTR chainrings feature computer-designed shift ramps for remarkably fast, clean, and precise front shifting. CloseStep gear combos allow riders to tailor the chainring combos to suit their riding needs.
$8.00 - $20.00
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
$9.99 - $20.00
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
absoluteBLACK Chainring Bolts are used to mount chainrings to the crank arms. Bolts are crafted from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability. - Bolts use a Torx T30 interface for greater reliability - Long bolts are used for the following chainrings: 110 BCD 5-bolt outer and inner road oval, 130 BCD 5-bolt outer and inner road oval, 104 BCD oval 26/28/32t, 64 BCD round 26/28/30t, 94 BCD oval 30/32/34t, all CX round chainrings - Set of 5
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
$12.00 - $22.00
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
Big air, pure speed and total concentration: the DH world in a nutshell. It's a world where line choices are made in the blink of an eye, absolute faith in your gear is a must, and Shimano's Saint Crankset is ready to answer the call every time. Ultra-wide bottom bracket bearing spacing and hollow-forged crank arms are used for maximum rigidity and strength under demanding conditions, and a steel pedal insert adds even more burl. A single chainring keeps things simple and durable up front so you can focus on the ride, and not a dropped chain. See you at the bottom.
Replacement crank bolt/puller set for Race Face NEXT XC, SIXC, and 2088 and newer Deus cranks.
Race Face 12mm crank bolt/puller for Respond, Chester, and Ride DH cranksets.
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-3 - Series : DEORE XT - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Chain Line : 50mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Double front chainring set up - Combines wide range and close gear steps - Gear tooth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crank can be exchanged between single and double front chainring set ups
Race Face Crank Arm Tab Spacers • Spacers are used to protect the outer chainring tabs and enhance aesthetic when no outer ring or bashguard is used • Fits all Race Face cranksets • Use double bolts
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Single front chainring set up (chainring not included) - Gear tooth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crank can be exchanged between single and double front chainring set ups - 162mm Q-Factor
The absoluteBLACK integrated headset top cap is a one-piece top cap and bolt with a 5mm hex socket. It is designed to fit every standard starnut. - One-piece design is lightweight (only 4g) - Not suitable for "expanding" star nuts with a steel coil spring - Compatible with the ENVE compression plug
Page 1 of 6 Next page