Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
- Forged aluminum construction - Locking - Fits threadless fork steer tubes
Profile Design's aero-bar extensions are made of light and durable 6061 aluminum, come in different bends to suit all riding positions and feature the standard 22.2mm diameter to fit Profile and other brand base bars and extension mounts (base bars and mounts sold separately). The T2+ model has an aggressive S-bend popular for time-trials and triathlons. They also have holes in them for internally routing your cables.
• Anti chain-suck device • Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts • If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
$34.48 - $59.38
• Machined aluminum mounting arm • Delrin (engineering grade thermoplastic) chain guide body • Adjustable design • Fits 32T to 38T chainrings • Compatible with 1x drivetrain systems • Clamp mount: 31.8-34.9mm • Weight: 75g (BB Mount), 88g (clamp mount), 80g (Mini)
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
$6.00 - $10.00
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
• Forged 6061 T6 alloy clamp • Safety lever clamping position follows clamp • Stops the QR lever from catching on things • Black anodized finish
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
$3.40 - $11.99
Connecting links for Origin8 chains
$9.99 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
$15.00 - $22.99
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
With the perfect position comes the perfect result, and with Specialized's ViAS Aero TT Clip-On Bars, you'll get all of the above. They're made exclusively for the ViAS cockpit found on the latest Venge, and they're longer than the ITU option, so you'll be able to achieve a full extension for the perfect fit and aero profile. - Find the perfect aerodynamic position on the fastest platform out there - Only compatible with the ViAS cockpit - Perfect length for both TT and triathlon use
In a perfect world, you'd be riding Specialized's Shiv in any triathlon, but ITU plays by its own rules. Never fear, however, because Specialized's Venge ViAS is the most aerodynamic road bike out there. And with the ViAS Aero Clip-On Bars, you'll be able to dial-in your TT position while remaining in compliance with ITU regulations. - Find the perfect aerodynamic position on the fastest platform out there - Complies with ITU regulations - Only compatible with the ViAS cockpit
- Standard replacement cantilever/v-brake bosses
- Replacement front cable hanger - Aluminum construction
SRAM PressFit 30/English Bottom Bracket Adaptor allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a PF30 frame. - Not to be used with internal threaded bottom brackets; compatible with BBs that use two external cups
$7.99 - $14.00
• Forged aluminum seat clamp • Chromoly integrated QR seat binder bolt • Increased durability and clamping force
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height, no logos - Kit includes 1-1/8" spacers: (15) 2.5mm, (25) 5mm, (16) 10mm, (2) 15mm, (4) 20mm
- Securely hide your Di2 Battery within your seatpost - Di2 battery sold separately
$24.00 - $24.99
Greenfield's Stabilizer Rear-Mount Kickstand attaches to the rear chainstay of the bicycle so it's perfect for bikes that won't accept regular kickstands like mountain bikes. It comes complete with an extra wide rubber foot for superior stability and won't interfere with pedal action or rear derailleur cables. This is the stand of choice for law enforcement bike patrols throughout the U.S. - Fits tube sizes up to 7/8" in diameter - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over)
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M3x8 Flat Head Screws
$4.99 - $8.00
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
Page 1 of 30 Next page