Tubes: All Sizes/Types
The name Airstop says it all. Michelin's Airstop tubes use a proprietary butyl rubber so your tires keep their pressure longer. And, the reinforced valve stem seam is ultra sturdy, too.
$4.00 - $7.00
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • ISO Width (mm): 23 mm , 24 mm , 25 mm • Labeled Size: 700c x 23-25 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
$17.90 - $25.90
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Pair
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Turbo Ultralight MTB Tube w/Talc is lightweight to save rotational weight. The Talc lets the tube move easier inside the tire for a better ride with fewer flats.
$5.00 - $20.00
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Thorn Resistant Tube is thicker on the road side for puncture protection and thinner on the rim side for weight savings.
$8.00 - $20.00
Specialized's Standard Presta Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
$12.00 - $16.00
Specialized's Desert Protection Tube defends against flats in the harshest environments. It's thicker on the road side for puncture protection and thinner on the rim side for weight savings, while the Airlock self-sealing solution fixes most flats on the spot and prevents slow leaks.
$7.49 - $12.00
Size: - 29 x 1.75-2.10 / 700c x 35-50 - 29 x 3.0-3.50 - Valve Type: Presta - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 78mm (3.0-3.50) - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$9.79 - $12.00
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • 48mm-long Schrader valve • 26 x 1.9 x 2.35
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 26 x 1-1.25
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 20 x 1.75-1.95
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 25-30 (27 x 1-1 1/8)
Single Schrader tube for a 27.5-inch/650b tire. - 27.5 x 2.60-2.80
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 26 x 1 3/8
$6.96 - $12.00
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube. - Decreased air loss design - Butyl rubber
$6.99 - $10.00
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 700 x 35-42c
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 27 x 1-1/4
$1.80 - $5.90
Serfas replacement inner tubes are lightweight, durable, and affordable.
Continental tubes are made of seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality.
When building your featherweight dream bike, don't forget the tubes! Michelin's Aircomp Ultralight tubes are nearly weightless for minimum rolling resistance and maximum speed.
MICHELIN's Protek Max tubes use a proprietary butyl rubber with a unique shape and design so your tires hold their pressure longer. For excellent durability, the tube is reinforced at the valve too.
Durable enough to keep you rolling, yet light enough to not feel overly cumbersome in your jersey pocket. - Presta valve
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • 48mm-long threaded Presta valve • 700 x 35-43 (27 x 1 3/8)
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Schrader valve • 29 x 1.9-2.3
The least expensive way to ditch 40+ grams of rotating weight is with our Turbo Talc Tubes. A patented, oversized 4.8cm valve base prevents tearing, while a partially threaded valve stem provides a clean interface with pumps. Our lightest and most supple tube offering, it's also been proven in rolling-resistance testing to reduce drag by as much as 13% per wheel. - Packed in talc for easier installation. - 4.8cm valve base prevents issues of valves tearing off. - Smooth at the top for easier pump head insertion and reduced wear on pump internals. - Thinner tube design saves approximately 40 grams of rotating weight. - Thickness: 0.6mm
$6.59 - $10.00
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1.5-1.95
The Q-Tubes Standard Line Presta Valve tubes feature QBP's widest variety of tube sizes and valve lengths with a proven record of high quality control and consistent availability -.9mm wall thickness -Removable Presta valve core -Q-Tubes Standard Line packaging features environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard ISO Diameter: 540 / wheelchair ISO Width (mm): 25 mm Labeled Size: 24 x 1 Tube Compound: Butyl Valve: Presta Valve Core: Removable Valve Length: Short 32-40mm Valve Shaft: Threaded Weight: 83g
$15.00 - $16.09
- Size: 700 x 23-25 (27 x 1 x 1-1/8) - Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 24mm - Wall Thickness: 4.3mm - Threaded Valve
Sunlite Utili-T Thorn resistant tubes feature a 3.7mm tread side for increased puncture protection. - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 48mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Flat Fold Width: 56mm - Wall Thickness: 3.7mm/1.7mm
Page 1 of 11 Next page