$73.99 - $83.99
Shimano Ultegra R8010 direct-mount type brake caliper. - Direct mount brake - Direct brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance - Sleek design - Narrower gap between arms - Wider clearance with larger tire sizes - Compatible with wider 28c tire size - Model Number: BR-R8010-F - Series: Ultegra - Brake Type: Direct mount type - Average Weight: 174 grams
Proven at the World Cup level, Shimano's Saint Disc Brake Rotors are the only choice for riders intent on smashing world records and leaving the competition in the dust. Heat is the enemy of brake performance and stopping power, so Shimano uses ICE technology, with an aluminum rotor core sheathed in steel outer plates and fins that radiate excess heat. These developments provide a dramatic reduction in braking temperatures, and less squealing or brake fade on long descents, so you can descend with confidence. The rotor uses Shimano's excellent Center Lock disc mount which makes installation a snap.
Shimano's R600/6403 are comfortable and plush road bike replacement brake lever hoods.
$29.99 - $32.99
Shimano's BR-R451 Road Brake Calipers feature a sleek, minimalist design while providing excellent stopping power when you need it. - Compatible with STI and brake levers that are Super SLR enabled (Dura Ace Di2 7970, Dura Ace 7900, Ultegra Di2 6770, Ultegra 6700, 105 5700, Tiagra 4600) - Light action and accurate brake power - Adjustable toe-in brake shoes - Use of these calipers with standard SLR enabled STI and brake levers results in a "mushy" brake response - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Brake Mount Type: Mid Reach Caliper (47mm - 57mm) - Brake Position: Front - Defined Color: Black - Pad Type: Cartridge
Shimano D01S Resin Disc Brake Pads deliver fine braking control for braking connoisseurs. - Fits Saint BR-M820/810 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation
Shimano XT RT81 Centerlock Disc Rotors - 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70CT4: Only for sidewall-machined rims; performs especially well in wet conditions and may pass DIN standard; tends to be low noise, low rim wear and fade - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
$10.00 - $15.00
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
- Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000/1700 - Adjustable Contact Point: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Weight: 418 g
Shimano's proven brake technology comes to the fore with their Zee Hydraulic Brake Levers. Short pivot Servo-Wave Levers provide excellent pad clearance, faster pad engagement, and heaps of braking power. Single-finger levers feature incredible ergonomics and a dimpled surface for sure grip on your next descent. Reach adjustment lets you set these levers up to suit your hand size.
Shimano's Deore V-Brakes feature light lever feel and all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight.
Riding comfortably at speed requires an unconscious, intuitive confidence in your machine. It requires knowing that whatever conditions you come across your brakes will be ready and able to deliver reliable control in any situation. Say hello to XTR Trail brakes, and say goodbye to compromise. The integration of Servo-Wave brake-boosting lever technology generates an incredible amount of lightweight stopping power that can be precisely rolled on and off with a single-finger—leaving a better grip on the bar for charging through the rowdy sections. With full-ceramic caliper pistons and Ice-Tech radiator-fin-backed brake pads to dissipate heat, these brakes maintain cool, quiet function under wide-open descents with uncanny consistency.
Shimano's Deore XT V-Brakes feature light lever feel and all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight. Lever, cable, and housing sold separately.
Put supreme control right at your fingertips with Shimano's Deore Three-Finger V-Brake Levers. Ergonomic lever blades are comfortable and easy to use. The internal bumper offers silent lever return, and the reach can be adjusted to fit your hands.
Power, control, and all-weather performance, Shimano embraces these trends in a big way with their CX77 Mechanical Disc Brakes. Why go disc? They're provide predictable stopping power, whether it's rain, shine, across-town commute, or total cyclocross madness. A post-mount design and independently adjustable brake pads simplify setup and let you tune the brakes to suit your riding style. These calipers are compatible with the short-pull brake levers found on almost every road and 'cross bike.
$66.99 - $139.99
Shimano's Ultegra Brake Calipers feature lightweight, stiff, cold-forged aluminum arms and a symmetrical dual-pivot design with twin bearings for smooth, easy operation with modulation and power to spare. Pair them with Shimano's Ultegra polymer-coated brake cable and scrubbing speed feels almost effortless. Setup is fast and simple with cartridge brake pads equipped with conical washers.
• 140mm CenterLock Ice-Tech Rotor • Aluminum core construction • Lowers operating temperature • Resists power fade • Increases pad life
• 2-finger aluminum lever blade with aluminum master cylinder • I-spec II shifter compatible brake lever with narrow, hinged clamp band for increased bar space • Adjustable reach and free-stroke • Servo wave mechanism provides greater braking power with less effort • Brake caliper, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil all sold separately
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
Shimano's Deore Hydraulic Disc Brake levers offer high performance at an entry-level price. You get powerful and responsive braking for a wide range of riding styles, from XC to all-mountain with stable performance in any condition. - Smooth and predictable control with balance of power and rigidity - Durable construction with a cool integrated appearance - Sleek and resilient master cylinder design - Servo wave high power brake - Brake Compatibility: Hydraulic disc brake - Brake Lever Size: 2
$195.99 - $200.99
- Increased Overall Braking Performance - Integrated Sleek Low-Profile Caliper Design - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size - Intuitive Braking Control - Smooth And Light Operation - SLR-EV Technology
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Smoother operation, subtle control with minimum free stroke • Easy maintenance • Easy adjustment • Sleek, durable and clean master cylinder design with I-spec II • Finned Ice Tech brake pads • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston
$25.99 - $35.99
Aluminum spider center lock rotor mount system - Includes standard type rotor lockring - For use with resin or metal pads - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - 160, 180, and 203mm rotors available - 12g lighter than SM-RT62
$35.00 - $40.00
• Mud shedding design rotor blade • CENTER LOCK rotor for easy installation and maintenance • Rotor size: 203, 180, 160mm
$72.99 - $147.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 dual-pivot brake caliper. - Clear contact feeling with balanced rigidity, weight and stopping power - Stabilizer between axles reduces deformation and improves braking efficiency - More predictable, linear braking curve - Sleek design - Narrower gap between arms - Wider clearance with larger tire sizes - Compatible with wider 28c tire size - Model Number: BR-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Brake Type: SLR EV Dual Pivot - Average Weight: 182 grams (Front) 178 grams (Rear)
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoe. - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70R Ceramic: For use with ceramic side-wall rims only
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000 (front), 1700 (rear) - Pad Compound: Resin
$35.99 - $49.99
- 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors -Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub -Aluminum spider -Includes standard type rotor lockring
- Cartridges: forged aluminum cartridge holders with a threaded mounting post and standard-compound pad inserts (M70R2 versions include mounting hardware) - Inserts: replacements for worn Shimano cartridge pads (includes retention cotter pin) - Molded: 1 piece internal backbone pads with threaded post and hardware
Page 1 of 3 Next page