$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 716 front hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. TPlus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$125.00 - $143.00
High quality sealed bearing hub is available in traditional and modern configurations. - Steel axle, aluminum end caps with steel knurled contact surfaces - Same proven driver mechanism as higher priced models - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Skewer Included: No - Bearing Type: Sealed Cartridge
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
Hubs typically seem to fall into two general categories: light and very expensive or heavy and cheap. With this typical bike industry paradigm, we saw an opportunity. You see, for years we've been using high-end geared hubs from the manufacturer of our track offerings on our personal bikes. They are very lightweight (peep the specs) and just plain work. We decided to finally make those hubs available to you and corner the market in our own category: lightweight, affordable, and incredibly practical. We've ridden them on all kinds of bikes from the Electric Queen to the Mr. Pink and we're in love. They are reliable, dang light and very reasonably priced. We offer the Go-Devil in a minimal amount of configurations and ship them with all the necessary endcaps and a quick release skewer, future proofing them in case you want to use them on various bikes over the years. Quick Release lever and 12mm thru-axle endcaps are included. On all models we spec high-quality made in Japan stainless-steel sealed bearings. The splined freehubs have 28 points of engagement, the XD driver has 56. Oh, and we've got polished options as well. Kind of a big deal because polished hubs have become a rarity. - Weight: 277g - Includes 12mm thru-axle end caps and quick release skewer - Drive Side Center To Flange 18.5mm - Non-Drive Center to Flange 34mm - Non-Drive Flange Diameter 58mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter 49mm
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Aluminum hub body • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/freewheel hub threading • 32 and 26-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, or white
R45 Centerlock hubs combine a lightweight hub body, our legendary made-in-house bearings, and now Centerlock compatibility to harness the power of disc brakes. The result is the increased power and modulation of disc brakes, the fast, smooth rolling speed of our bearings, and the rail steering from our one piece solid axles. Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - Legendary made-in-house bearings - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Easily convertible axles 100mm x 9mm QR or 100mm x 12mm thru axle front options. - Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool
$77.99 - $117.99
- Centerlock, 11- speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included - Spacing / Axle: QR - OLD: 100mm
Quick-release conversion kit for Hope Fatsno front hubs.
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminants - Thru axle design with 8-10 speed cassette and XD drivetrain options - Brake Type: 6B
Built with labyrinth and contact seals to remain silky smooth in dusty, muddy, wet, and sandy conditions, and with highly refined cup and cone surfaces, the XTR front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Traditional flange
$129.99 - $159.99
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6-bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings J-Bend SPECIFICATIONS - OLD: 110mm - Left Flange Diameter: 58mm - Right Flange Diameter: 45mm - Left Locknut-To-Flange: 27.05mm - Right Locknut-To-Flange: 15.05mm - Left Center-To-Flange: 27.95mm - Right Center-To-Flange: 39.95mm Straight-Pull SPECIFICATIONS - OLD: 110mm - Left Flange Diameter: 55mm - Right Flange Diameter: 55mm - Left Locknut-To-Flange: 31.5mm - Right Locknut-To-Flange: 19.5mm - Left Center-To-Flange: 23.5mm - Right Center-To-Flange: 35.5mm
The Chris King ISO Small Diameter (SD) front hub is designed for mountain bikers seeking a lightweight hub that doesn’t compromise performance. Milled from solid bar stock, the high flange diameter grants the use of shorter spokes and a wider bracing angle to increase wheel strength. Proven by professionals and chosen by privateers, our ISO SD hub puts you in the race with legendary Chris King performance. Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Legendary made-in-house bearings - Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool - Responsibly lightweight - Easily convertible between standard QR and 15x100mm axles - Drilling: 32h
The Antigram is a 36-H rear hub that is strong, light and reasonably priced with in-bound axle bolts that is both RHD/LHD switchable and guard compatible. SPECS - 2014-T6 forged aluminum hub shell - 6903RS sealed cartridge ball bearings - 9-T driver with 3-Pawn independent springs design and precision caged needle bearings - RHD/LHD switchable WEIGHTS - With 14mm Chromoly Axle: 14.5oz / 411g - MEASUREMENTS Drive Side - Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm - Non-Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm - Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 30mm - Non-Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 30mm
$225.00 - $265.00
The DT Swiss 240s MTB 6-Bolt Front Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
- Series: SLX - HB-M7000 - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 17.5 - HB-M7010 - Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 14 - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 44/44 - Average Weight: 189g
- Aluminum hubs - Loose ball - Bolt-on - Axle: B/O 3/8 - Material: Aly - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - OLD: 135mm
- Produced by one of Japan's oldest hub makers - Silky smooth Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - High polished finish - Choose fixed/free or fixed/fixed flip-flop rear hub - Hub spacing: 120mm OLD
$230.00 - $252.90
DT's 350 MTB rear hub offers top-end performance for all your riding needs. DT Swiss' Ratchet freewheel system provides precise engagement, high load capacity, and reliability. The Ratchet System driver is extremely durable and can be easily serviced—without tools—in minutes thanks to it's press fit assembly. The press fit assembly also allows the hub to work with a wide array of axle configurations; by simply swapping out the tool-free end caps (sold separately), you'll be able to enjoy the legendary DT Swiss quality on almost any bike. • Accepts 6-bolt rotors
$157.99 - $201.99
- Centerlock, 11-speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 J-Bend/QR: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 32.95mm - LTF-R: 48.45mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm J-Bend/142 x 12mm: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 36.45mm - LTF-R: 51.95mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm Straight Pull/QR: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 36.2mm - LTF-R: 50.1mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm Straight Pull/142 x 12mm: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 39.7mm - LTF-R: 53.6mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm
$230.00 - $252.90
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals. Plus, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
The DT Swiss 240s Straightpull road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. The straight pull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/fix hub threading • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, and white
Designed with today’s taller, double-digit cog stacks in mind, Chris King's R45 cassette lock rings feature longer threads to provide secure engagement with the hub driveshell. A Chris King cassette lock ring is the perfect complement to any Chris King hub, or for anyone looking to add a dash of King performance to other manufacturer’s compatible rear hubs. They are available for both 11 and 12 tooth small cogs, as well as Shimano or Campagnolo hubs.
- Freehub bodies include: (1) specified freehub body, (3) pawls, and (1) pawl spring - Freehub bodies do not include lockrings
Hope Front Axle Conversion Kits · Compatible with Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs · Converts all Hope Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo front hubs to 20mm through axle hubs
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc rotor
Page 1 of 6 Next page