Parts & Accessories
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$6.99 - $195.93
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
Roval's rim-specific Tubeless Valves are designed to match Specialized's rim profiles and provide a better seal than previous generation valves. - Constructed of lightweight aluminum - Removable valve core - Mated with a seal which is specific to different rim models: - MY14 Control SL = black rim bed shaped seal - MY15 Control Carbon/Aluminum = red rim shaped seal - MY15 Traverse SL/Aluminum = black O-ring seal
$10.99 - $22.00
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
Protect’Air Max is a PH neutral latex-based sealant that can be used for Road Tubeless and MTB tires. It has two functions. When used with Tubeless Ready tires, it seals the casing (MTB or road). Secondly, it acts to repair small (1-2mm) punctures that perforate the casing of the tire. If there is a puncture, the sealant acts to fill the hole and repair the tire. Note: It may not repair larger punctures. Use - For road tires add 30ml of Protect'Air Max - For MTB tires add 40ml of Protect'Air Max - Each 2-3 months, add 10-20 ml to refresh the sealant already in the tire. - 120ml bottle includes one-way valve cap that makes injection through the valve easy without any other tools - Very neutral PH—won't corrode rims
Vittoria's Mastik'One is a professional-grade tubular cement that has been trusted by the pros for decades. It provides excellent hold on both aluminum and carbon rims, and gives you the piece of mind that comes with knowing you're riding on the best. - Choose from 250-gram tin or 30-gram 12-pack - 30 grams is enough for one to two tires depending on surface area
Precision engineered for precise inflation of your Zipp wheels, these Zipp Tangente Valve Extenders take the hassle out of short Presta valves. - For use with threaded Presta (non-removable core) tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - Available in all lengths to match all Zipp wheels - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
Bigger than standard Presta valve nuts, the Big P-Nut is designed to provide extra leverage to better tighten tubeless valves on standard tubeless rims. - Over-sized design provides extra torque when tightening - CNC-machined from AL-6061 aluminum
$19.90 - $23.90
- Half the weight of the original Mr. Tuffy Tire Liner - Rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Back of the liner is serrated to keep it in place inside the tire and curved to match the profile of the tire
- The original green sealant, completely non-toxic and environmentally safe - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
Serfas' Tubeless System Combo Kit offers the ultimate kit to go tubeless! Tire Medic Sealant and tubeless rim tape let you seal up your regular clincher rims so you can enjoy superior ride quality. Included in the kit is two Presta valves with removable cores, extra valve core, presta to schrader adapter and two fill fill tubes. There has never been a better time to go tubeless! • compatible with presta valves • includes: two 125ml sealant bottles, rim tape for two wheels with inner width of 15-17mm, presta to schrader adapter, two fill tubes, two presta valves with removable cores, presta key & extra valve core •sealant is co2 compatible • sealant will not freeze
Continental's Easy Tape High Pressure Rim Strips come in sizes to fit 700c and 650c road rims and are made of a tough, elastic and waterproof, non-adhesive nylon. This makes them quick and easy to install. Just stretch them over your rims and let them snap in place! They are also made specifically for when you're running extreme pressures and can handle up to 220 psi. Each box contains a pair of rim strips.
$12.99 - $14.99
- Semi-transparent for precise application, this lightweight Rim Tape creates an airtight seal in a vital step for tubeless setups. - 18mm x 10 yards - Transparent to ensure consistent adhesion through a quick visual verification when applying the tape - Won't leave residue when changing tape - Slightly stretchy to allow for easier application - 10 yards per roll
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - 4mm allen key slot for easy installation and removal - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool
Roval rim-specific tubeless valves are designed to match rim profiles and provide a better seal than previous generation valves. - Constructed of lightweight aluminum - Removable valve core - Mated with a seal which is specific to different rim models: - MY15 Control Carbon/Alloy = red rim shaped seal - MY14 Control SL = black rim bed shaped seal - MY15 Traverse SL/Alloy = black O-ring seal - MY18 Control SL = black O-ring seal and 50mm valve length
$39.99 - $153.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
$3.00 - $40.00
Specialized's 2Bliss Ready Rim Strips create a secure barrier, from sealant to rim, in a clean, simple to install strip. Mountain bike riders running 2Bliss can now change tires quicker and easier than with any other tubeless system. Diameter / Width - 26" — 23mm-559 PV - 26" — 25mm-559 PV - 650b — 31mm-584 PV - 650b — 39mm-584 PV - 29" — 23mm-622 PV - 29" — 25mm-622 PV - 29" — 31mm-622 PV
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
Continental Carbon Rim Cement adheres to carbon fiber rims better than standard tire glue. This is Continental's glue for gluing tubular ("sew-up") tires on carbon tubular rims. - This 200g Can has a brush built into the screw-on cap for easy glue application.
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
The Specialized Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube.
- Individual vulcanizing patches in bulk - Cement and sandpaper sold separately
$5.00 - $32.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
- Inflates a tire and stops leaks in 90 seconds or less - Presta compatible - For use with tubed or tubeless tires - ORM-D: Pressurized liquid restricted from shipping by air
• Synthetic elastomer gasket with 2X the holding power and 5X wear resistance of traditional gasket materials • Two stage seal design, improves sealing and stability on all presta valve stems • Adjustable compression, user can tighten the cap to increase holding power by 4X and compensate for wear •15 degree stem angle reduces stress on the valve stem from pump hose • 12.0g
Page 1 of 3 Next page